Rüegg fireplace doors offer a sound basis for more comfort and individuality:
- Optionally available with automatic combustion regulation (DFC).
- Optimal combustion thanks to adjustable air regulation for different quantities of wood.
- Ambient or direct air supply available.
- Opening optionally to the left or to the right.
- Their "child protection" prevents careless handling.
- Installation with standardised combustion chambers possible.
The fireplace doors adapt to your personal requirements.
The SMART fireplace doors can be installed with an individual combustion chamber and have a simple air supply or air slide (air flap required). The fresh air supply is attached at the bottom and can be installed through the floor (from behind).
The CLASSIC fireplace doors can be combined with the inspected and approved combustion chamber from Ortner and have a bottom console with bracket and an integrated air slide.
Want a view of the fire from two sides? Then our GOT 71 fireplace door is right for you.
Brochures RÜEGG - Thermal stores HEAT-LINE
Measurement sheets PDF Fireplace doors GOT
Measurement sheets DXF Fireplace doors GOT
Assembly instructions oFile.getFilename()
Important information :
Please note that the dimension sheets are not true-to-size when printed.
Since we are constantly optimising our products, the right to make changes is reserved.