It crackles quietly to itself, the glow of the flames conjures a wonderful play of light in the room and a cosy warmth creeps in. Fire fascinates and ensures a relaxing atmosphere. With the RÜEGG VIOLINO, fire becomes a real wellness experience: A simplicity which brings the beauty of the fire to the forefront, combined with design, quality, perfected technology and simple operation.
Through the unlimited design freedom, your fireplace builder is able to implement your dream of fire exactly according to your wishes:
- The fireplaces can be handled extremely cleanly since the new units allow for tidy closing between the element and the cladding.
- The extremely smooth-running panel can be opened with just one finger.
- The fireplaces ensure high combustion temperatures with low emissions.
- The units can be installed without a base plate, opening up the most elegant design options.
- Three lighting aids are integrated into the firebox.
- All fireplaces are fitted with Thermobrikk (black fireclay).
- The fireplaces work under all conditions (weather, air, altitude, etc.)
- The flexible exhaust flue in the new units allows for a lower installation height.
- All moving parts can be removed even when installed in a wall.
- Each part used can be reproduced using conventional machines for decades.
- The smoke flap is directly integrated.
- Violino 45x60 / Energy label A+
- Violino 45x80 / Energy label A
- Violino 55x73 / Energy label A
- Violino 55x98 / Energy label A
- Violino 65x87 / Energy label A+
Brochures RÜEGG - Fireplace VIOLINO
Instructions Operation manual FLEX-LINE fireplaces
Technical information Fireplace VIOLINO FLEX-LINE
Measurement sheets PDF Fireplace VIOLINO 45x60 - with convection jacket
Measurement sheets DXF Fireplace VIOLINO 45x60
Declarations of performance Product data sheet energy efficiency
Important information :
Please note that the dimension sheets are not true-to-size when printed.
Since we are constantly optimising our products, the right to make changes is reserved.