We would like to congratulate you on the realisation of your dream of fire within your own four walls. Rüegg's commitment forms the "core" of your fireplace. Installed and clad by the specialist, this largely determines the quality of your system in operation.
In order for us to be able to make our services available to you quickly and reliably in the event of a fault, we ask you to please fill in the following form. Without this information, we will not be able to provide professional services. Many thanks.
Scope of the warranty and liability
Proper installation in accordance with Rüegg Cheminée Schweiz AG's installation instructions as well as with the locally applicable specialist rules for trades and by an official partner company is required for the specified warranty periods. In addition, Rüegg Cheminée Schweiz AG presumes the proper operation in accordance with the operating manual.
We provide a guarantee of freedom from defects and the existence of the guaranteed properties and performance of the objects of purchase. Defects falling under the warranty will be remedied by us, free of charge, through repair.
If a repair is not possible, we will refund the purchase price against return of the objects of purchase. Furthermore, this warranty does not give rise to any rights for the buyer, in particular there is no entitlement to compensation for damages as a result of this warranty.
This warranty does not affect the statutory warranty rights against the seller in any way.
- The warranty period begins on the day on which an invoice is issued to the Rüegg Cheminée Schweiz AG partner company.
- The warranty certificate should be kept in a safe place and should be attached to the notification of defects in the event of a complaint.
Exclusion of liability
- Small discrepancies between the dimensions, colour or design of the product delivered and the illustrations or information in our brochures, catalogues and order confirmations.
- Defective operation or other complaints regarding a complete system created by the recipient which are a result of insufficient structural preparation, such as undersized or incorrectly conducted fresh air supplies and chimneys or for missing electrical connections, etc.
- Damage resulting from subsequent modifications to our systems or accessories.
- Incorrectly handled, damaged or incorrectly installed systems or accessories.
- Damage such as stains, cracks and material distortion which are caused as a result of improper lighting of the system, the use of force or inadequate maintenance.
- Breakage of glass and the resulting damages.
- This warranty is subject to Swiss law; the place of jurisdiction for all disputes resulting from or in connection with this warranty is Meilen (Switzerland).
Rüegg Cheminée Schweiz AG, 8340 Hinwill (Switzerland) provides a basic warranty period of 5 years on all of its heating units.
In details, the warranty periods on the heating units are as follows:
- On the bodies of the systems excluding mechanical components
- On the mechanical components of the handle for the glass panel or the hinged doors
- On all cast iron components such as the cast iron gratings, for example
- On fireplace cladding made from fireclay, cast iron or sheet steel as well as the baffle plates as the fireplace seal
- On all electrical and electronic parts such as fans, controls, etc.
- On all seals in the heating unit