The uncomplicated aesthete
A conventional fireplace is reminiscent of a diva. It is unique and cannot be installed without careful planning and additional work by craftsmen.
The new innovation from Rüegg, however, named after the Latin tree name Tilia, does without airs and graces. It combines the advantages of a stove with the visual and technical advantages of the classic fireplace. The cladding, which is manufactured in Switzerland, comes in a trendy industrial style and is made of powder-coated steel.
The advantages of Rüegg Tilia at a glance:
- Once delivered, Tilia is installed in less than a day and virtually dust-free
- Low space requirement: Tilia can be installed on less than 1 square metre of living space and at a distance of only 1 cm from flammable walls in compliance with fire protection regulations
- Three-sided glazing allows an all-round view of the crackling fire
- User-friendly and functional: Easy-to-open windows that stay clean for a long time and – just like the cladding – are easy to clean
- The sophisticated spring steel seal closes the doors tightly at the corners and prevents the smell of smoke escaping
- Easy to service and long lasting: Should a repair ever be necessary, all movable parts can be replaced without damaging the walled casing
- Beautiful flame pattern thanks to clever combustion chamber design and precise combustion air ducting
- Optionally available with additional storage mass
- Efficient auxiliary heating: saves oil, gas and money
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- High efficiency and below-average emissions / energy label A+
- Available in different colours
- Can be dismantled without damaging the unit (e.g. during renovations)
- Tilia RIII-F 45x56x46 / Energielabel A+
Declarations of performance Stove Tilia
Measurement sheets PDF Stove Rüegg Tilia
Measurement sheets DXF Stove Rüegg Tilia
Measurement sheets STP Stove Rüegg TILIA - STP
Product data sheet Fireplace Tilia (RIII 55x56x46) - Product data sheet
Important information :
Please note that the dimension sheets are not true-to-size when printed.
Since we are constantly optimising our products, the right to make changes is reserved.