Kopie - NEW: Stove Rüegg Celtis
Elegance in black steel
The new Celtis combines the benefi ts of a wood-burning stove with the visual and technical advantages of a classic fi replace. Made in Switzerland, the exquisitely crafted casing is simple and elegant in its beauty. Manufactured from 5 mm-thick steel, in two different shades of black, this purist wood-burning stove is the secret star of your sophisticated living space..
The benefits of Rüegg Celtis at a glance:
- Once delivered, Celtis is installed in less than a day and largely dust-free
- Low space requirement: Celtis can be installed on less than 1 m² of living space with a rear clearance of just 1 cm from fl ammable walls in accordance with fi re regulations
- Triple-sided glazing allows for a perfect all-round view of the log fi re
- User-friendly and functional: E xceptionally s mooth p anes s tay clean for longer, and can just be unlatched for cleaning and then clicked back in just one movement – quickly and easily
- The clever spring steel seal closes the panes tightly at the corners and prevents the smell of smoke
- Service-friendly and durable: If a repair is required, all movable parts can be replaced without damaging the casing
- Beautiful flame pattern thanks to a clever combustion chamber design and precise combustion air supply
- High effi ciency level and lower than average emissions / energy label A+
- Available in two different looks: natural black or chocolate black
- Can be dismantled without damaging the device ( e.g. d uring home renovations)
- Available with optional additional storage heating mass
- Tilia RIII-F 45x56x46 / Energielabel A+
Technical information Stove Rüegg Celtis
Measurement sheets PDF Stove Celtis
Measurement sheets DXF Stove Celtis
Declarations of performance Stove Celtis
Important information :
Please note that the dimension sheets are not true-to-size when printed.
Since we are constantly optimising our products, the right to make changes is reserved.